There is nothing like the festive cheer of Christmas.
It was mid-December, plus my fiance plus I were cleaning plus getting ready for a big Christmas get-together at our house! When Vince plus I clean together, my buddy and I like to clean room by room, but my pal and I had finished the living room, dining room, plus bathroom, and all my buddy and I had left was the residing room plus our home office, because our residing room is so small, I told my hubby that I could handle the residing room all by myself if he would just do the home office.
As I started to clean, I noticed that the room was a little cold. My pal and I don’t have a furnace in our house, so my buddy and I use space heaters to keep hot in the winter time months, but there were three heaters in the dining room plus only one in the residing room, so I decided to grab one of the heaters from the dining room plus set it closer to me so I wouldn’t be chilly while cleaning. I thought I had finished the residing room, however then I noticed that the television rest was really dusty. I picked up the television plus set it on the floor plus began cleaning the stand. I was almost finished when I smelled something funny. It smelt like melting plastic. I suddenly stopped what I was doing plus looked around the room to find out where the smell was coming from. I realized it was coming from the TV. I had set the television on the floor too close to the heater, plus the heater was melting the backside of it, however our television sits lopsided now, plus I can’t help however get miserable at myself when I know about how silly I was to set the television so close to the heater. I have learned my lesson, plus now our space heaters sit in the corners of the rooms away from anything they could possibly melt.